Love List 6.8.21

Cute hair accessories are a must this season which is why this amazing claw clip is at the top of this edition of the love list.

£26

Tortware

I love the simplicity of this logo design and a wardrobe can never have enough white t-shirts.

£40 £28

Carhartt

I know this one is a bit out there, but I am obsessed with The London Basin Co, and I will 100% be buying one of these once I have my own home. These basins are a great way to add a pop of colour and uniqueness to your bathroom, as each basin is one-of-a-kind and handcrafted.

£799

London Basin Co

Next up is a product I own and am obsessed with, its my Aloha's sandals. This modern, minimal and sustainable brand has been making a name for itself by offering a discount on products if you order them pre-production to reduce overproduction! Their super soft base makes these incredibly comfortable for summer days and nights alike.

£130

Alohas

Get cosy with one of clr's artistic woven throws, or use it as a rug, or hang it on your wall. These cotton pieces designed in Brooklyn ship worldwide for free with so many possibilities with what you can do with them!

$139

clr

Comments