Home: Rustic Minimalism

Recently I have developed a love for interior design, and there is a particular style I have taken to. Im not sure if it has a name but it is a fairly simplistic and minimal look however it also has a rustic feel to it, it involves a lot of wood, plants, brick and a smart use of colour.

I'm not sure what it is about it that I love so much, maybe its the homely and cosy vibes it gives off, maybe its the fact that it's minimalistic without being basic. Whatever it is, it's got me dreaming about a house I don't yet own and how i'm going to decorate it following this theme.

These are just a few of my favourite ideas and styles I have found online. If I were to post every one I liked this post would be pages long.

Dining in a greenhouse:




White Wall Kitchen:




Large Living Room Plants:         



Wooden Pallet Bed:




Bedside Chair:




Green Tiles:



Bathroom Bricks:


A Separate Workspace:



Outdoor Chill Spots:                         



Non-Standard Bulbs:          




Patterned Stairs:  


Comments