Life: Travel Bucketlist

I am fascinated by this world for example how cultures in countries so close to each other can be so different, how different climates create completely different environments and how there is a whole different world under the sea, most of which we haven't discovered. I think its incredible and I am obsessed with the idea of travelling. If I could afford to go everywhere, I honestly would however for now I have narrowed it down to my top 5 places I aim to go within the next year or two.

1. Bali

Days of relaxing on incredibly beautiful beaches, snorkelling in clear blue water, great nightlife and brilliant sunsets? Who wouldn't want that?






2. Thailand

The islands look amazing, especially when the beaches are home to monkeys. The beautiful blue water and the overwhelming amount of greenery is massively appealing to me. You'd of course have to attend a full moon party.











3. Greek Islands

Santorini, Ios, Mykonos, Corfu, etc. There are so many Greek Islands and they all look so peaceful. I can't imagine how amazing it would be to wake up and go for a walk around a beautiful island before cooling down in crystal clear blue water and eating like a queen in incredible restaurants, to then get on a boat and go to a new island, which is just as amazing, but with new scenery.



4. Sri Lanka

I'd love to go to Sri Lanka mainly for the elephants. The land is green and the sea is blue, exactly how it should be and it looks incredible.


5. Croatia

I'm not entirely sure what appeals me to this country apart from the beaches, waterfalls and national parks. You can enjoy some peace on the beach or visit old towns during the day and go out to a great club at night if you're in the right area, its the best of both worlds. 




Comments