Fashion: Versus Versace

I haven't been religiously following the fashion week shows this season simply because I have so many other things going on right now, however one show which has stood out to me is Versus Versace. My personal style includes a large amount of black which is one reason this collection stood out to me, but I also love the combination of leather, belts, cut outs and a limited colour palette. I think they work really well together. To me, the clothes are also very wearable unlike most runway collections. They often seem slightly too much however I just want to own everything presented in that show and I want my wardrobe to be made up of this collection only. It's so me and I would love to parade around in these designs, if only I had the money.

Here are some of my favourite looks from the show (it was so hard to choose only a few).








Comments