Hair & Beauty: Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

I have always been a fan of Kylie Jenner, since I was 14 I looked to her for styling ideas and hair inspiration. So it only made sense that after all these years of copying her hair and clothes, I copy her lips too. I'm not saying I'm her double and have no individuality, I take inspiration from her looks and incorporate it into my personal style.

I have tried to purchase her lip kit in the past, however they've all been sold out by the time I get onto the site and after 4 attempts I finally got a kit. I decided to buy Candy K after scrolling through endless Instagram pictures of the lipsticks and deciding thats the one which would suit me best. I've never been a gloss person so I knew I was going to buy a matte, and I prefer to be subtle with my makeup so the neutral/pink tones were more to my taste.

Initially, when I got the conformation email telling me I had just spent over £30 on a lipstick I panicked and tried to cancel my order because I thought that was just too much to spend, but I was told that was not possible so I was stuck with an overpriced lipstick which may not even suit me.




I am so glad I tried it rather than selling it as an unopened, unused product. Although it is a lot darker than I was expecting, I still love it.

I don't often use lip liner but this one is so soft and so easy to apply, I won't be using the lipstick without it.

The lipstick, if possible, is even softer. The brush feels so nice against the lips and the liquid spreads evenly, and it dries quick. Although when wearing it your lips feel as if there is no moisture in them whatsoever, it doesn't actually dry them out at all which I couldn't be happier about as I am constantly having to apply vaseline and similar products to my lips.

The lipstick is very long-lasting and stays on for hours, and you actually struggle to get it off and a good makeup wipe is needed. It's great as you don't have to top up your lippy often however when applying, I would recommend you take your time and be careful because if you mess it up, its not coming off without the foundation around your lips going with it.

At first the idea of spending so much money on a lipliner and lipstick was just ridiculous to me, but now I'm considering buying another, its just so nice to wear and I love it.

Comments