Life: A Day In Edinburgh- Royal Botanic Gardens

My textiles coursework deadline was on Friday and I had the week from hell leading up to it, filled with stress, panic and many many hours of work. But the stress is over and I just have final touches to make on Tuesday, and I had a great day in Edinburgh to relax.

We went to Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, which was a lot of fun filled with optical illusions, some of which were so effective they made you feel slightly ill.

























We also went to what I'd like to call Instagram Heaven, we went round the glasshouses in The Royal Botanical Gardens, filled with plants, trees and flowers from a range of different countries and environments. There were some cold glasshouses and some warm, some damp and some dry and they were all beautiful.


















Comments