Life: Holiday!

During easter break I went to Spain and while I was there I went skiing. I went for a week and had three days skiing which was a weird contrast to go from sunbathing in 30 degrees to layering up to go out in the snow. I took looaads of pictures and I really wanted to share some.

The sun was setting just as we landed and it was so pretty.
Easter Sunday lunch.


We spent Easter Sunday on the beach.
On Monday morning we set off on the four hour drive to the mountains. 

Myself featuring ski wear. 



The village and mountains were all so pretty and it made me wish I lived somewhere where it snowed a lot because everyones spirits were all so high and the general atmosphere was really friendly. Even though it was snowing it was still about 10 degrees during the day so it was never too cold and although the strong wind meant we couldn't ski for one of the days I still had such an amazing time. Everything was so chilled and it was a really stress free trip and the four hour drive with motion sickness was definitely worth it.






Comments