Love List 16.7.21

Welcome to my first Love List! This will be a regular list of products I am loving at the moment, featuring a range of products, brands and price points. 

First up is these super cosy, neutral toned, sandals by Chloe. 

£530

Net-A-Porter


Next is this baby blue bath robe, perfect to throw on after a shower while you apply your perfected skincare routine.

€79.90

Rose Munde

Bright and beautiful cushions are a great way to add a pop of colour and pattern to your sofa, and this hand-tufted cushion cover does that job perfectly.

£86.71

Etsy

Ever since I came across @milliejaneuk on Instagram I have been obsessed with both her cheeky cut bikinis and her super sweet knickers, and now she does underwear sets too! Subscribe to her notifications and be quick, because of the handmade to order nature of her brand she only takes on a limited number of orders and slots fill up fast!

£14

Millie Jane

Finally, we have the perfect summer nail shade! This is a product I own myself and I have received so many compliments for, it is Mylee's Tangerine Sorbet. When applied all over the nail it makes me look so much more tanned than I actually am. It is a gel polish so will need a LED or UV light to cure. 

£7.50 £5.63

Mylee

Comments