Fashion: All Saints Leather Jacket

All Saints are well known for their incredible hand made leather jackets, however they come at a price. Prices range form £298 to £698 so you buy one with the idea that it will last you a lifetime. So of course when I hear students can get 20% off for one night only I decide to splash out and although I can't yet say that it will last me forever I can say I am in love with it.


I bought the Cargo Leather Biker Jacket and spent around £240 on it. I chose this one mainly because I love the washed, worn effect is has even though it's brand new. I was told this look is achieved by washing it in a certain chemical. I got a lot of help from the staff when choosing the perfect jacket for me, and they didn't mind me trying on almost every single one in the shop to ensure I had picked the right one. I was advised that once I found a style I liked and my size, to try all the ones in my size because as they are handmade they all fit differently, one size 8 could be slightly tight and one could be perfect for you. 

The leather is beautiful and soft and very high quality, it is warm and fits me perfectly. The jacket as a whole is very well made and I love everything about it, I feel great when I wear it. The only disadvantage this jacket has is the pockets, they're awkwardly placed and not very big, and as someone who likes to walk around with my hands buried in my pockets this is sightly annoying but its a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make.

If you're looking for a good quality leather jacket I would recommend investing in an All Saints one, not only do they look cool but they're excellent quality, well made jackets.

Comments