Fashion: Summer Prints

So I was going to do a summer haul post, but I realised almost everything I have bought has had some sort of pattern. I haven't bought any simple items for this summer and I think I like it. These are some of my favourite prints I have bought for this summer. I have bought on a low budget so all these items are good quality and reasonably priced.


Paisley
I'm not too sure what this pattern is or how I would describe it, but it is described as paisley online. This pattern is on a pair of shorts from Misguided. There is a matching top in the same pattern however I didn't purchase it, I will instead pair this print with a simple black top and wear a belt around them for added detail. You can view or buy them here.


Stripes
These stripes are on a pair of shorts from Forever 21. They have quickly became my favourites and they're perfect for frenetical looks. I will be wearing these with a simple top and statement silver necklace. They are no longer available online but you can view them here.
Lace
I have purchased two lace garments recently, both black because I like it to be subtle. One is a top from Forever 21, the other is a pair of crotchet New Look shorts. Although these items appear fairly simple from a distance their pattern detail adds interest and texture to an outfit. The top is available here, the shorts are available here.

Elephants
As well as these garments, I've also recently purchased a cushion cover with an elephant on. Im loving them this season. These are incorporated into other patterns and prints and they're both perfect for festival season. The first print is on a pair of Forever 21 shorts, the second is on a pair of loose fit trousers I bought from Primark. I will be pairing these busy prints with plain, simple tops. The shorts are a very basic style with this all over print so I may add a black belt for more detail. The shorts are available here, the trousers aren't available online but I assume most Primark stores will sell them.


Florals
Flowers are the typical summer go-to pattern so I didn't want to overdo it this year, since in previous years my summer shopping has consisted mainly of flower prints. This year I settles on this simple patterned strapless playsuit from Forever 21. Its perfect to dress down, over a bikini with flip flops, or dress up with some sandals and cute jewellery. It is available here.

Comments