Hair & Beauty: My Favourite Hair Products

I have naturally short, thin, frizzy hair which I love to bleach and dye and I have done since I was about 14. This, however, only damages my hair more. Luckily I have two products my hair wouldn't be the same without.



The first is Bleach London Reincarnation Mask. 
After I have dyed my hair and its feeling dry, I cover my hair in this lifesaving conditioner and leave it on for around 15 minutes. After washing it out the moisture will be back your hair will feel softer than it's ever felt before. Without this my hair would be like straw and I would highly recommend it for people who dye their hair. 

Second is Fudge Urban Sea Salt Spray.
Although the Reincarnation mask is amazing and leaves your hair soft as silk, this is often very difficult to style. But with a few sprays of Sea Salt Spray, you can add more texture to your hair giving it a more casual, less glossy look and it will hold styles a lot easier. I would recommend this if perfectly sleek hair is not for you and you like a more messy look.

Comments