Fashion: Kylie Jenner- Favourite Outfits Of 2015 So Far

I am the same age as Kylie Jenner and since we were both around 14/15 she's been one of my many role models. This is probably due to how much I loved her style and wanted to dress like her and the fact that she as insanely pretty and was always funny in her vines and keeks.

More recently I haven't been loving her fake/doll look however her general style is still something I love and her outfit choices and hairstyles continue to inspire me, so I decided to put together some of my favourite outfits she has worn so far in 2015.

Photo: @Kylizzleyeezus on Instagram.
I am in love with this suede biker jacket from the Kendall and Kylie at TOPSHOP collection and I love how the heels are in a matching colour. The black and beige colour scheme looks amazing and this length hair is my absolute favourite.

Photo: @Kaliforniaklassstumblr on Instagram.
I'm not sure where this pretty co-ord set is from or exactly what the pattern is but I love it and the colours work so well. The white crop and Nike trainers go perfect with this outfit and her little backpack is cute as hell.

Photo: @Kaliforniaklassstumblr on Instagram.
Coachella Kylie was definitely one of my favourite Kylie's, I would kill to be able to pull this off. Ignoring from the fact her body looks pretty amazing in this minimal outfit, I love the pink hair and caps are in right now and she's wearing it well. The Timberlands complete this perfect festival outfit. 

Photo: @Kaliforniaklassstumblr on Instagram. 
Coachella Kylie again, and I wish I could look this good in a blue wig. This simple all grey outfit is so casual with the Timberlands and cap but looks so good and the Givenchy bag is one of my favourites. I love how the colour works so well with her hair and it shows off her curves nicely.

Photo: @Kaliforniaklassstumblr on Instagram.
This outfit is less edgy than most but she still suits it so much the summer colours are super cute. This casual outfit is dressed up perfectly with those heels and I adore the little pink bag which adds a little colour to a simple look.

Comments