Home: Decor

The thing I'm looking forward to most is finally being able to buy my own house and decorate it all myself, but for the moment I have to settle for decorating my bedroom. I was on pinterest looking at cute bedrooms and taking ideas for my own room when I though to put it into a blog post. My favourite rooms all had similarities and heres what they are:

Floor beds-

Theres just something about being so close to the ground that makes it look so much more cosy than a normal bed. Plus it's cheaper.




























Tapestries-





























Because there are so many different designs and colours, it will be very hard to find two the same, which is why these hippy tapestries and mandala print duvets and pillows will make your room feel unique to you. And they look really cute and cosy.


Cosy corners and pretty lights-


Snuggling up in the corner, drowning in pillows and duvets to watch a movie is always a good idea and what makes it even cuter is some twinkling fairy lights.


Plants- 




















Plants are great, they provide you with oxygen and make your room look pretty as hell. I see no reason why you wouldn't want your room filled with all different types of greenery.

Wall decoration- 






























The best way to personalise your room is to cover it in things you like and reflect who you are, whether it's posters of your favourite bands, pictures of friends and family, magazine cuttings, drawings and art, anything you like really.

Other-


































These are just a few more pictures that I liked from peoples homes. I would love a high up window like in the first picture with a view of a city to wake up to. I also love the music collection in the second picture and think I would be a great way to fill a wall and to make your place more personal to you and your taste. I like the simplicity of the rooms in the last two pictures and I really like the idea of having your favourite items of clothes on a rack as part of the room decoration.

Comments