Fashion: Coachella looks

Coachella this year has come and gone but there are plenty more festivals to come so I've put together some of my favourite looks and created some outfits of my own for inspiration for the festivals coming up.

Kylie Jenner Weekend 1, Day 1: One of my all time favourite Coachella outfits. I love the natural colours and the blue wig. Its summery and fits very well with the whole Coachella style while staying true to Kylie's street style. She has an amazing figure and pulls this off very well. 

Left: Gigi Hadid wore fringe which seemed very popular this year. Top: Kendall and Kylie Jenner rocked the all black look. Bottom: I love Telana Nicole's poncho. Right: Hailey Baldwin and Kendall Jenner look beautiful as always, I especially love Kendall's split skirt and the off shoulder crop top. Both of their gold jewellery matches their outfits very well. 
Black. Black lace. Black fringe. Black hats. 

Who wore it better? The flower crown is so pretty but the statement necklace and purple hair makes the outfit look more daring. 
Flannels, denim, dungarees, prints, boots, hats, trainers. They're all simple outfits, they're all very cute.
Printed jackets, printed shits, printed trousers, printed tops. A festival is always a good place to test out new boho patterns and to have fun with mix and match.
Some outfits I have created with the inspiration from the outfits above.  Some of the most common trends this year are the statement necklaces, ankle boots/trainers, hats and less (clothes) is more.

Comments